Hello. I am Michael Modelevsky
Insurance and Financial Specialist
Mortgage Agent (License FSCO 10261)
• Education - economist
• Academic degree - Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
• Doctorates from the universities in Moscow and Tel Aviv
• Attended business schools in Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Orlando, FL.
• More than 40 scientific publications in Russia, Israel, Poland, Switzerland, England, and the USA
• Before arriving to Canada I worked as a consultant at an international consulting company in Switzerland for 6 years.
• Currently I have working contracts with 20 leading companies and banks in Canada
• I am licensed to work with insurance, investment, pension programs, and mortgages, in Ontario and Alberta
• I hold lectures, seminars, and presentations for clients and industry professionals (including for the personnel of the Toronto Stock Exchange and University of Western Ontario (Ivey Business School) MBA students)
• I write recurrent columns that are published in newspapers and magazines
"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." - Bo Derek.
It's important to remember:
● You should buy life insurance before you die
● You should get health insurance before you get ill
● You have to start pension savings before you retire
● You have to arrange Education Savings Plan for your kids long before they go to university or college
● You have to get information about your mortgage before you find your dream home
● The simple conclusion is - take care of everything in advance!
● Remember two very important thoughts: "Better to be safe than sorry" and "A cheapskate pays twice"
7777 Keele St., Unit 212, Concord, On L4K 1Y7
Programs & Products
Health Insurance (Critical Illness)
Visitor & Travel Insurance
Retirement (RRSP, RRIF, LIF, etc.)
Kids Education (RESP)